"The feeling of contentment that
you are stretched and able to
enjoy every moment without whizzing
through life barely experiencing anything"
"Finding time to do things that make
you happy amongst the things you have to do"
"Spending time doing things I enjoy.
I spend little time on stuff that doesn\'t add any value to me"
"A sense of well-being, worthiness and
being able to enjoy success"
"Having the choice to do
the things you want to do"
"Being in a position that whatever
you are doing can be your sole focus"
"Enough challenges to push me forward
with enough time to relax and recover
from said challenges"
"Finding time to do things that make you happy
amongst the things you feel you have to do"
“This workshop challenges the mindset, develops the skill-set and provides the toolkit for you to maximise your time, energy and resources for better well-being”.
To enable you to achieve a better balance and well-being in your life.
To provide you with a toolkit to make changes and save time.
This is a workshop where you will reflect, share, debate, draw, vote, discuss, think and take action.
The workshop is interactive and challenging from the moment you arrive.
OUR FORMULA FOR CHANGE:
Participants learn how to;
- Improve effectiveness by focusing on what matters
- Create space for self care and time to make better decisions
- De-clutter areas of their life
- Develop strategies to minimise distractions
- Design routines to generate weekly wins and eliminate the non-essentials
- Understand how to reduce stress and improve overall well-being
This workshop improves:
- Self awareness and clarity of own purpose
- Decision-making ability
- Time management and prioritisation
- Clarity, control and focus
- Employee engagement and well-being
A Glassdoor Survey found that the average UK employee only uses around three-quarters of their annual leave entitlement with 44 percent saying they do some sort of work when on holiday. (August 2017)
With increased awareness, more and more people can be enjoying better well-being without the struggle of striving for a work-life balance.