Perfect Imbalance Workshop
“This workshop challenges the mindset, develops the skill-set and provides the toolkit for you to maximise your time, energy and resources for better well-being”.
To enable you to achieve a better balance and well-being in your life.
To provide you with a toolkit to make changes and save time.
This is a workshop where you will reflect, share, debate, draw, vote, discuss, think and take action.
The workshop is interactive and challenging from the moment you arrive.
Participants learn how to;
- Improve effectiveness by focusing on what matters
- Create space for self-care and time to make better decisions
- De-clutter areas of their life
- Develop strategies to minimise distractions
- Design routines to generate weekly wins and eliminate the non-essentials
- Understand how to reduce stress and improve overall well-being
This workshop improves:
- Self awareness and clarity of own purpose
- Decision-making ability
- Time management and prioritisation
- Clarity, control and focus
- Employee engagement and well-being
OUR FORMULA FOR CHANGE:
PURPOSE + AWARENESS +/- BALANCE = SUCCESS
A Glassdoor Survey found that the average UK employee only uses around three-quarters of their annual leave entitlement with 44 percent saying they do some sort of work when on holiday. (August 2017)
With increased awareness, more and more people can be enjoying better well-being without the struggle of striving for a work-life balance.